CORE global has consolidated its place as one of Africa’s fastest growing and highly innovative company driven with an uncommon passion to deliver quality services to the Oil and Gas Industry in the following areas:
- Tank Farm Engineering and Construction
- Engineering and Construction of Bitumen Tanks
- General Engineering Consultancy Services (Conceptual, Front End, Detailed Engineering Design and Follow–on Engineering / Construction Supervision & Project Management)
- Installation and Upgrade of Onshore & Offshore Production Facilities and Platforms
- Specialized Training in Mechanical Engineering & API Certification Preparation Classes
- Supply, Installation and Maintenance of Heavy Duty Equipment such as OCTG Pipes, Valves
- General Equipment and Material Supply (Seals, Gaskets, Bolts/Nuts, Pipe Fittings)
- Manpower Supply (Nigerian Professionals)
- Engineering Software Resellership
CORE Global services is a customer-focused company with a business model structured to work closely with its clients in identifying and understanding their business objectives, their peculiar challenges and to deliver fit- for- purpose solutions that truly adds value.
We have an excellent record of accomplishment of quality Engineering Consultancy services to our clients; as well as Construction. We work have successfully worked closely with our client in the area of training to identify skill gaps and competencies and proffer appropriate solutions that meets their needs to give them a competitive advantage. Our core philosophy is premised on the fact that our customers are our most important and valued assets and their needs form the core of CORE Global’s future development.
In CORE Global, we bring many years of experience, expertise, consulting and training services to help individuals and our corporate clients to attain a higher productivity, profitability and competitiveness in today’s business world.
CORE Global has been positioned strategically to serve the West African and the entire African Oil and Gas community at large. We are committed to contributing meaningfully to the economy, technical and industrial advancement of the respective nations where we operate.
In CORE global, we have a special bias for local content development and we always seek to take advantage of this as a tool for nation building. This is in tandem with one of our core objectives – “delivering true human capital development through structured and well delivered capacity development programmes for our clients”.
As part of our corporate social responsibility, one of our core strategies involves interfacing with youths and empowering them with necessary technical skills while emphasizing on the need for peaceful co-existence as a lasting tool for nation building.
OUR CORE VALUES
To be Africa’s top company of choice serving the Oil and Gas Engineering and Construction Industry with world class and technology driven solutions
We shall be committed to delivering of quality and globally accepted solutions to our clients that meets their expectations; in the best interest of our shareholders
OUR QUALITY POLICY
Our Quality Policy is premised on satisfying and meeting our customer expectations through continuous demonstration of quality and active participation of all employees.
- To provide a work environment that fosters teamwork and gives job satisfaction.
- To ensure growth of the company and employees through optimum training and empowerment.
- To guide sub-contractors in achieving the desired quality.
- To remain the best indigenous company, providing innovative and effective services to customers.
- We shall seek to comply with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2008 standard including Regulatory and Statutory requirements and continuously improve our Quality Management System.
- Our Quality Policy Statement shall be communicated from Management to every member of staff and shall be reviewed regularly as deemed fit by Management team.